Veracity 1.1.0 Release Notes
Veracity 1.1.0 is now available for download at http://veracity-scm.com/downloads.html.
It has been tested on the following platforms:
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 32-bit
- Windows Vista SP2 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 32 and 64-bit
- Snow Leopard
- Ubuntu 10.04
- Ubuntu 10.10
- Ubuntu 11.04
Notes for Veracity 1.0 Users
Veracity 1.0 repositories need to be reindexed. When Veracity notices, it will tell you:
You need to 'vv reindex'.
If you want to be proactive, you can 'vv reindex --repo my_repo' before you see this message.
Noteworthy changes since Veracity 1.0
- Support for git's fast-import format has been added. See 'vv help fast-import' and 'vv help fast-export'.
- Bash completion for all vv commands now works.
- 'repo rename' was added.
- 'vv help' has many additions and clarifications.
- 'vv update' no longer complains about irrelevant 'Found' files.
- Several unusual 'vv resolve' scenarios are now handled better.
- 'vv push' no longer requires --force when a branch has been manually moved to an ancestor or descendant changeset.
- 'vv init x' fails more helpfully when performed inside the working copy of deleted repository 'x'.
- 'vv pull' fails more helpfully when the remote server discovers your request is invalid.
- You can now edit work items in-place on the filter page.
- The context menu on the work item filter page now gives quick access to common changes: status and milestone.
- The TODO list has been removed.
- The burndown chart now includes all child milestones that have dates assigned to them.
- Work items associated with changesets not present can now be viewed.
- A bug allowing duplicate work item filter names was fixed.