Veracity 0.5.7 Release Notes
0.5.7 is mostly bug fixes and improvements to existing features.
- Core: Named branches got reimplemented to work better.
- Core: Merge picks a better ancestor in some scenarios.
- Core: Pack got some bug fixes.
- Core: Various logging improvements were made.
- Web: Named branches now show up where appropriate in the web UI.
- Web: Time tracking lets you log historical work.
- Web: Improved navigation between a work item filter and the details page.
- Web: The burndown chart got some adjustments and bug fixes.
- Web: the menu and work item filter got lots of bug fixes and UI tweaks.
- Web: Build integration is configurable from the web and got some UI
If you're looking at the source, you might also notice:
- Lots more progress on submodule support
- Lots more progress on the Windows shell extension
- A bare-bones, prototype Windows app to synchronize repositories
- Encoding-related fixes in sglib's diff/merge code
all release notes